Monday, November 22, 2010

Chapter 21

My  child  Victor  has  become  sick  and  my  heart  is  full  of  sorrow.  I  have  planned  to  visit  with  Victor  while  he  is  incarcerated.  I  want  my  son  to  be  happy.  If  he  is  happy  I  am  happy.  I  dont  have  much  left  and  it  will  be  a  treat  to  see  my  one  and  only  son.  The  thought  of  Victor  killing  his  friend  is  preposterous.  I  dont  believe  Victor  has  it  in  him  to  take  a  life.  God  please  do  not  tell  me  this  is  so.  Victor  is  capable  of  creating  life  but  not  destroying  it.  I  will  stick  by  his  side  until  the  end  even  if  found  guilty  because  I  love  my  son  with  all my  heart.  His  words  are  nothing  but  the  truth  in  my  mind.  Hopefully  the  court  believes  my  son  and  grants  him  his  freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment